Memberships, Selling, Updating, IF MISSING or NO want CC - 3 SOPs
Sell a Membership 09/2020
IDEA IS TO CAPTURE MEMBERSHIP FEE AND INITATION FEE UP FRONT
- Go to "sell" button and to "membership" tab
- Select membership to sell, and search for then select customer
- Next enter credit card info for reoccurring billing IMPORTANT MAKE SURE "Billing Start Date" IS SET 365 DAY OUT
- Hit "OK" and charge the customer at the register
- Issue a key FOB to member, use the FOBs tab above to add the FOB to the customer's profile
Cancel a Membership with refund 09/2020
PLEASE TRY TO GET A MANGER
- Open the Axis register software
- Look-up customer by last name or phone number
- Click on "History", then "Transactions" tab.
Click "TRANSACTIONS" tab, then Enter appropriate date range and click Submit to find membership transaction.
- Double click on "Return Available" line of the Membership. This will put the membership in the register with a credit.
- On the register you should see the class they are "returning" for a credit.
- Reconcile the transaction at the register, by selecting a payment button, then hit the "SUBMIT" button. Credit card return? May need to hit "MANUEL" and type in CC# manually.
IF Missing OR Customer Refuses Credit Card - 11/2020
If customer memberships are missing or members refuse to enter a credit card for thier memebership, report it with the form below. For missing memberships, do a little forensics to find out what membership they have. Do they pay monthly or yearly? Do they have a weekday or 7-day a week membership? Do they pay for a guest?